Thursday 5 July 2012

Worms: Part 2

I haven't had much time to get much painted the last few days, a dry evening last night was used to cut lawns and the previous night I was out playing a 5 person free-for-all Magic the Gathering game (we called it a draw as time was running out)

I have, at least, managed to finish a few more worms and I gave them a varnish first thing this morning and photo'd them. This leaves me one, maybe two more lots to finish for what I need for the boardgame I mentioned last post. I still need to source some drums/barrels and make up some landmines but I will look at those when the figures are done

So, here are flamer worm, vampire worm, were worm, Arnie worm and crates, all from MJ Figures as before 


 click picture to enlarge

click picture to enlarge

1 comment: