Monday 3 June 2013

LotR: Drums in the Deep

As I've mentioned before, I have a shed load of Lord of the Rings figures both painted & unpainted. We went through a period of playing the strategy battle game at Wells but the person who ran the games left due to college so the games fizzled out unfortunately

However, I still love the figures and every now and again I have to paint something to deal with that 'itch'

This set is one of those things I knew I wanted when it came out but never got around to getting. When I read that it was being replaced by a finecast version I hit eBay and picked up a metal set for next to nothing. They kept being pushed around the painting table for months on end whilst others took priority, however now their time has come :)

click picture to enlarge

I really should try and concentrate on one project but at the moment I'm flitting about. Still, at least I am painting again!
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like that and like you I've got a stash of unpainted LotR miniatures just waiting patiently.

    ReplyDelete