Thursday 1 November 2012

Bushido: The Nian

Just sneaking in at the end of October, I managed to finish off one more of the Japanese fantasy figures for Bushido

I picked this figure up at Colours, back in early September, and had him based and undercoated on the painting table for several weeks. I just couldn't seem to work out what to paint him so I resorted to mixing various colours together on a palette until I found something that looked about right. I think it ended up being a mix of Vallejo sombre grey and tan but don't quote me on it....

click picture to enlarge

The Nian is a demonic Oni dog like creature for the Savage Wave faction and he is based on a 40mm resin base I had spare

Next month, continuation of the far East fantasy that I seem to be doing at the moment 

2 comments: