Monday 18 November 2013

LotR: Khazad Guard

I have a soft spot for the Lord of the Rings figures that Games Workshop produce. There is something about them that I just love, so every now and again I have to paint some more. Luckily enough I have a collection of unpainted figures living in a box waiting for these events

So, the lucky figures this time are a set of six dwarven Khazad guards resplendent in their battle masks. I picked these up cheap off of eBay part painted and just finished them and tidied them up. A couple need their axe heads re-attached which involved some careful drilling and pinning with the smallest drill bit I own


click pictures to enlarge

Of course, now I've painted these I've immediately gone on eBay and picked up some more figures I've always wanted <sigh>

No comments:

Post a Comment