Saturday 16 May 2015

What's Happening

Over the past couple of weeks I've managed to get a couple of board game sessions in with some good friends. Whilst not miniature gaming but at least it's a start

First off, we played Pandemic, a fabulous co-op game battling against diseases spreading around the world.  I can thoroughly recommend checking it out. Next we gave Last Night on Earth,  a zombie board game. It was close until the most dangerous character lost her chainsaw

On the painting front I've assembled the plastic tanks from the starter set of All Quiet on the Martian Front I bought a while back. They're going to get a quick paint job so I can get them on the table. Expect photos after a couple days

Finally,  I've jumped in on a Kickstarter project from Crossover Miniatures.  U.F.O. Squad pits human troopers against groups of greys and other nasties in 28mm scale. There are also a drop ship for the humans plus a gorgeous little saucer for the greys 




3 comments:

  1. Farewell dear friend it was great playing games with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a dear friend and fellow gamer who will be sorely missed.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good blog post, I like your content writing skill and I have also something to share:

    norton.com/setup
    norton setup download
    norton setup

    ReplyDelete